Thursday, January 19, 2012

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets iPhone Wallpaper


Click To Enlarge




























Click To Enlarge

































Click To Enlarge






























How To Set and Save Your iPad Wallpaper



From your iPad: When the larger iPad wallpaper appears, just press and hold on the iPad wallpaper, wait for a popup dialog to appear, and tap on “Save Image”.

How To Set Your iPad Wallpaper for the Home Screen and Lock Screen
– Go to the Photos app and tap on the iPad wallpaper.
– Tap on the Share button at the top right of the screen and choose the “Use as Wallpaper” option
– You should then see three buttons at the top right of the screen: Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, and Set Both











2 comments:

Odie said...

I would like to use one of these designs for a GT Theme I am developing for the EvovleSMS Android App. I do *not* plan on charging for my theme so there will be no royalties but I would be happy to give you credit.

You can see my related work here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gswsoftware.theme.evolve_marietta_navy_white_short_nh

Please let me know if you have any issues with this by following the above link and selecting "Email Developer" at the bottom of the screen.

I'll be happy to send you screenshots if you wish.

Thank you.

- Glen Westerberg

mattgt12 said...

ok Glen no problem